Functional Position: Information Security Officer (ISO)
Level: Officer Level to Manager Level
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subject from a recognized University/ College.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in information systems and information security assessment, administration and management.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience in a banking environment will be preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security best practices, tools and procedures.
- Good knowledge of security issues in network, web applications, API integrations and virtualization platforms of server systems and network.
- Good knowledge of network, servers, operating systems, software applications, database design, programming, software development process etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information security regulations, legislations, standards (COBIT, ISO, NIST, ITIL, PCI) and policies.
- Certification or training on CEH, CISA, CISSP or other related courses preferred.
- Must be fluent in the English language in both written and spoken.
Candidate must be working at same position or one position below with at least one year of experience in current position to apply in desired position.